So there’s the article.
Basically a wedding venue won’t do gay or mixed race weddings because of their christians ra- er, belief (watch the video in the article to see the christian lady make the correction herself).
1) In your opinion, Is the venue allowed to operate as a business in a country with freedom of religion while using their religion to be selective over clientele?
2) In your opinion, is there a christian reason to prohibit hosting a homosexual wedding?
3) In your opinion, is there a christian reason to prohibit a mixed race wedding?
4) In your opinion, would this venue be allowed to turn away a jewish, wiccan, islamic, hindu, or secular wedding?
5) Do you believe marriage to be a christian sacrament?