British Columbia announced Monday that it will require proof of vaccination for people attending certain social and recreational events.
One dose of COVID-19 vaccine will be required for entry as of Sept. 13.
By Oct. 24, officials said entry will require people to be fully vaccinated at least seven days after receiving both doses.
In July, Quebec announced plans for a vaccine certificate starting Sept. 1 that would cover non-essential services excluding retail.
Manitoba has been using proof of immunization through QR codes for events like CFL football games as of Aug. 5.
Here is a full list of where vaccine will be required:
- Indoor ticketed sporting events
- Indoor concerts
- Indoor theatre/dance/symphony events
- Restaurants (indoor and patio dining)
- Movie theatres
- Fitness centres/gyms (excluding youth recreational sport)
- Businesses offering indoor high-intensity group exercise activities
- Organized indoor events (eg. weddings, parties, conferences, meetings, workshops)
- Discretionary organized indoor group recreational classes and activities