Movies are chosen based on free streams that are offered based on the license holders. Not all requested movies will be available.
For those with ‘region restriction’ issues trying to access movie streams please see the following instructions.
- Download the Opera web browser. Link is here at https://www.opera.com/
- Once the browser is install and running hit ALT + P, this will open the settings page.
- Go to Advanced > Features.
- On the right panel there will be VPN option at the top that you need to enable by clicking the switch.
- You can now close the settings Tab and a new VPN box will appear to the left of the address bar. By clicking this you will get an option to select a virtual location that will change your region. To test this out go to YouTube while under a different region and you should get a different selection of videos and a small regional stamp on the YouTube logo.
Adblock Plus browser plug-in is your friend. This will put a stop to embedded video advertisements and even cleanup such video sites such as YouTube. If you have not installed it yet the software is safe and highly rated.